COVID 19 Safety
The safety of our customers and staff is our utmost priority so there have been some changes at The Northumberland Arms to make sure we are doing all that we can to abide by current Government guidance.
- Each table inside is for a maximum of six people.
- Everyone visiting the venue should register for Test and Trace.
- Food and drink must be ordered from and consumed at a table, whether you are sitting inside or outside.
We will continue to review our policies in line with changes from the Government and are working hard to keep all safe. Additional measures include:
- Regularly sanitising tables between bookings.
- We have a number of sanitisation stations for customer use, along with sensor taps and soap dispensers in our toilets to minimise surface contact.